EARN DOUBLE-DIGIT RETURNS
WITH NO HISTORICAL LOSSES EVER
JANUARY 21 @ 6 PM EST
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How DLP is actively impacting the affordable housing crisis in America by acquiring and improving safe and affordable housing.
- What type of real estate investments we build our portfolio around and why.
- Details about DLP investment fund opportunities and how our funds are performing.
- How to earn double-digit returns and get a good night’s sleep, no matter what the current market dictates.
- Earn fixed returns of 5% – 10%… and maximize your returns by compounding your interest (DLP Notes)
- Earn 10%+ returns through passive, direct residential real estate-backed lending to experienced real estate operators (DLP Lending Fund and DLP Income & Growth Fund)
- Earn 12%+ returns with our $1 billion “evergreen” private REIT that offers monthly distributions in a tax-advantaged fund structure (DLP Housing Fund)
- Invest in our high-yield funds through your existing IRA or your current Investment Advisor
- Invest in asset classes that are expected to generate strong returns through a recession
- Invest in asset classes and a fund manager with a proven track record of exceeding targeted returns in all market conditions
Register today, add us to your calendar and we’ll see you there!
*Returns are not guaranteed. These returns are based on projections of DLP Capital Partners.
Risk Disclaimer: Investing in private real estate funds and notes secured by real estate has certain inherent risks, which could result in the loss of some or all of your principal investment. Your decision to purchase and invest should be based on your own particular financial circumstances and investment objectives. DLP Capital Partners LLC, its officers, and representatives can in no way guarantee or warrant your success. Consult your tax advisor or financial advisor before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Please see fund offering documents for full details & disclosure.
Questions? Give us a call at 610.488.2375 or send us an email at email@example.com.